Acceptance of terms
Audible Frequency Sdn Bhd (“AFSB”) owns and manages this website (“site”), 440Hz.my, for musicians and music enthusiasts. The term “we”, “us” and “AFSB” shall include AFSB, its employees, agents and information technology service provider and the term “you” refers to yourself including persons represented by you, visitors and users of this site.
You agree not to use the site in a way that may impair, disrupt the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the site.
Intellectual property rights
By using the site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of respective parties to whom the intellectual property belongs and these include copyright, trade marks, patents, logos, design and functionality of the site and all other such intellectual property rights.
You agree to obtain permission from the relevant owner of the intellectual property to use any such intellectual property. Any unauthorised use including republication from this site will attract liability for any resulting infringement of copyright.
Links to other sites
The site may contain hyperlinks to other sites operated by other parties. We take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such sites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such sites.
The following are the forum guidelines that must be adhered to at all times:
- Only products and services that are music related may be posted.
- Any product offered for sale or trade must be original products, be it new or used. No fake/counterfeit products are permitted. No products/services that are not music-related. All banned/illegal items and services, and stolen goods are STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- You must display prices of products and services being posted. If you’re looking for trades, then it is not required to display price.
- We only provide a platform and are not responsible for transactions between users. You are advised to exercise due diligence. If in the event something seems suspicious, it probably is.
- Be careful with your language and topics – no postings related to anything outside music. Especially NO political, NO religious and NO racial maters are to be posted. You posting will be removed and account suspended in the event of breach of this policy.
- No spammers please – you will be banned and your posts removed.
- Minors (those under 18 years of age) are to get permission from their parents/guardians before registering and posting.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
This site is meant to be informative and any information provided is solely for the purposes of the community of musicians and music enthusiasts on the basis that the site is not rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision. The information contained within the site is provided with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy of the information and content on the site.
AFSB or its employees, agents, information technology service provider are not liable for any disputes whatsoever arising from the trading and/or purchase of items or services listed at the Forum/Bazaar section of this site. AFSB is only providing a platform for registered forum users to interact and AFSB does not verify the accuracy or veracity of the information placed in the Forum/Bazaar and any transactions therein are exclusively between the respective individuals. AFSB, its agents and information technology service provider shall not be liable for any claims, damages and costs whatsoever arising from any disputed transaction.by continuing to use the site and forum, you agreed to the terms mentioned above