- This event has passed.
Unbeatable – Kaleidoscope 5 HANDS International Drumming Festival 2018
2 October 2018 @ 8:30 PM - 5 October 2018 @ 8:30 PM SMTMYR108 – MYR228
The 5th HANDS International Drumming Festival, Kaleidoscope 5 unites an ensemble of drummers, percussionists, musicians and artists all of whom are driven by an enduring passion for what they do. If not for this desire to explore and create above and beyond what is traditional, they would not evolve into the people there are today. Accordingly the title for K5, UNBEATABLE describes a spirit which many of us should want to carry to make our way through the uncharted paths we journey on in our lives. Each of the festival’s production has achieved its intention to serve as a platform to promote percussion, music and culture as it continues to bring the best of the world’s percussion to Asia.
This year’s international mix involves rhythms from Australia’s brilliant Ben Walsh popular for his fusion styles and one man shows, Korea’s traditionally modern U-HEE Company and Uzbekistan’s master of doyra and percussion, Abbos Kosimov. DHOL Alliance who can crack a beat like no other on the dhol will further empower the brand of Malaysian percussion on stage with HANDS and their performance. Watch the kaleidoscope of instruments, music and culture as K5 unlocks that unbeatable spirit for audiences this year.
|2nd – 3rd August 2018 (2 shows)||4th – 5th Aug (3 show)|
Dhol Alliance (Malaysia)
U Hee Company (Korea)
UNBEATABLE (Tan Su Yin, Mat Din, Prakash Kandasamy and HANDS)
Abbos Kosimov (Uzbekistan, USA)
Ben Walsh (Australia)
AGE LIMIT: 2 years old and above.
LANGUAGE: Not Available.
LATECOMERS: Entry for latecomers will only be allowed at appropriate intervals during the performance, at the discretion of klpac staff.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). Prices INCLUDING RM3 Ticketing Fee & GST.
- 1 ticket admits 1 person ONLY, no sharing seats.
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
- No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
- Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- Strictly NO photo, video and audio recording is allowed.
- Ticketing terms and conditions as stipulated on the ticketing website and on the rear side of printed tickets shall apply at all times. Please read and understand the Conditions of Sale before purchasing ticket.